In the daily routine, while searching for an existing address frequently the problem arises that
- an address is not fully known, or that
- though the address is known, it is not readily locatable, because it is stored differently (or incorrectly) in the database.
q.address assists you in case of error-tolerant address search
- “Osborn” locates “Osborne”
- “ACS Informatik” locates “ASC Informatik GmbH” (Name saved with typing error!)
- “WHO” locates “World Health Organization”
- “Smith” locates “Bob Smith Print ltd” (First name was not present at search entry, the company however was – correctly– saved with the first name of the proprietor.)