Keywords: address quality, data quality, addresses, address database, CRM, duplicates, postal address check, address correction, software.
To maintain data quality in the address databases of your CRM-, marketing- and ERP-systems every access to address and every address change is to be monitored – generally the following:
- New address creations and address changes by users amongst other in customer centers, call-centers and contract management
- Automatic new address creations by synchronization processes (for example synchronization of your CRM-system with a ERP-system)
- Address imports (address lists, orders from Internet-shops etc.)
As q.address monitors and checks each data change for accuracy, occurrence of new errors in the system is prevented (Data Quality Firewall).
CRM, ERP, Address Management
The following and other functions will be available for you if you integrate q.address in your applications, i.e. in your CRM-, marketing- and ERP-systems:
- Duplicate checks Info…
- Error-tolerant address search Info…
- Postal address validations Info…
- Name check and salutation generationsNamensprüfungen und Anredegenerierungen Info…
Thus new errors can be identified at the root and stand no chance.
At this point we would like to highlight the error-tolerant address search. Everyone who has worked with addresses knows how difficult it can be to retrieve address in the database. q.address searches error-tolerant and very fast. Error-tolerant search should be accessible at every workstation to streamline (not only) day-to-day operations Info…
There are many ways to use q.address:
- Ready-to-use integrations in standard products –
Easily installable, ready-to-use add-ons for following products
Internet-based business models rely on correct customer addresses. But some customers leave behind faked addresses, in particular in case of charged online offers. The q.address Junk Filter identifies typical samples of junk addresses and filters them out. Duplicates are identified alongside and errors are corrected in address and salutatory address.
An individual API exists for identifying junk-addresses:
- q.address API Junk-Addresses more…
- Address enrichment with telephone numbers (Germany)
- Inverse telephone number search (Germany)
- Commercial register match (Germany)
- Plausibility check of bank accounts
It is recommended for the addresses to undergo a basic data cleansing before the installation of q.address (basic cleansing). more…